Friday, December 11, 2009

Does MAC Cosmetics have great face products?

I am looking for a great foundation and heard MAC was the place to go. I am getting married in september and would like to find a great product to use on that day.Does MAC Cosmetics have great face products?
noDoes MAC Cosmetics have great face products?
No the hype is more than the results. MAC is very thick and heavy so it does tend to clog pores and break you out on the other extreme I also DO NOT recommend Bare Minerals this product line contains bismuth oxychloride which also creates lots of skin problems.





The ebst product I have worked with that truly works is bee luscious cosmetics liquid to powder minerals that is hypo allergenic and will not break you out.





http://www.beeluscious.com
Ehhhh....although I should be a poster child for the line, I dont fancy there foundation. The concealer is FAB but there foundations, for me, come out with a gray effect. Try Bobbi Brown Makeup. I have not tried hers myself but I heard it does wonders. Warning....its a bit pricey.
i like their cosmetics. i heard that one of their liquid foundation breaks some people but i think their pressed powder is good : )
foundation is the only MAC product that isnt good actually. chanel has the best.
Yes they do. I am using it and love it.
no.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria