Friday, December 11, 2009

I'm trying to get my mother to sell cosmetics. Besides Avon, what other products can she sell?

Especially interested in beauty products. Avon offers flexibility and reliability and I'm looking into this but what other cosmetics can she sell via catalogs, for example?I'm trying to get my mother to sell cosmetics. Besides Avon, what other products can she sell?
There is Arbonne, Mineral Girlz, Mary Kay, Naked Minerals to name a few that I can think of. I'm sure that there are a bunch more.





I have to give my vote of course to avon . Its been around for 120 yrs and still going strong. They have evolved and changed with the times. Many of their items have been voted as best new products and such in Allure and other magazines. It only cost $10 to join in person or $20 to join online. They have reasonably priced products and a wide variety to choose from. You are not required to carry inventory. I believe Mary Kay its $100 dollars to join and they say you don't need inventory but they talk you into buying it anyway. I don't know anything about any of the others.





Hope you find the one that works best for you and your mom.





Terri Chambers


Unit Leader


Ind Sales Rep


http://youravon.com/theresachambers


Be the Avon Lady


Join online and start earning today


http://start.youravon.com


ref code: theresachambersI'm trying to get my mother to sell cosmetics. Besides Avon, what other products can she sell?
Don't do Mary Kay-- it's a scheme.





Check out www.pinktruth.com for more info.
She can be a Mary Kay consultant
mary kay?


mark?
Virgin Vie cosmetics, Oriflame - they're both similar to Avon. she can organise Virgin Vie party (not sure about the other two) where she gets to advertise and have fun...





check this site as well http://www.homepartyplannetwork.com/home鈥?/a>





Good luck! x

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria