Friday, December 11, 2009

Favorite MAC cosmetics products?

what is your favorite item from MAC? i was planning to order from them tonight so please help!Favorite MAC cosmetics products?
I'm addicted to Mineralize Skinfinishes. I picked up a MSF natural from the sumo sale because they're NEVER that cheap.





The brushes are a great investment too, but try to go for the ones that other companies don't have dupes of, like the 187 for your face or the 217 for your eyes.





If you're into lips, you can't go wrong with a good nude lipstick (Blankety, Hue, and Myth are the first ones that come to mind).





I personally took this opportunity to order an empty pro palette and some pro pans for it. I didn't know which colors to get, so I started with neutrals and went from there (I think I wound up getting Soba, which is my brow color, Woodwinked, Retrospeck, Satin Taupe, and a couple other basic brown shades.)Favorite MAC cosmetics products?
eyeshadows - all of them, paint pots - painterly, blush - blushbaby, lipliners - subculture,spice, plushglass - nice buzz
I love their extreme length mascara, and their blush! I would stay away form their lip glosses. They tend to be to sticky and overpriced.
I love their Mineralized Skin Finish also there STYLE blush
MAC's pigments are beautiful. Also their foundations. :]
the cream sheer lipstick !!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria