Friday, December 11, 2009

How Old Do You Need To Be For The Make Up Artists In MAC Cosmetics To Test Their Products On You?

I am 15 nearly 16 and want to buy some products from MAC, do you think that they will like test their products on me, to like find the right colours? or am I too young?


or do they have an age restriction?


thanksHow Old Do You Need To Be For The Make Up Artists In MAC Cosmetics To Test Their Products On You?
If you schedule a makeover, you need to be 16 years old or have a parent's permission, and purchase a certain dollar value worth of product depending upon the particular counter/store.How Old Do You Need To Be For The Make Up Artists In MAC Cosmetics To Test Their Products On You?
At my mac counter they are always like ';just try on whatever you like'; but they always tell me for the lipstick they have to sanitize it. But my mac counter is soooo nice.
Nope, you'll be fine. Just go in and inquire about products and they'll offer to try them on you.
I don't think they will. A friend of mine was 15 and she got her makeup done there.
if you want to test for colours/ finishes i dont think it would be a problem
Ask a rep. to find out.
NAh THEyLL LET yU iVE TESTED My MAkEUP At THE MALL ((:

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria