Friday, December 11, 2009

What cosmetics doesn't do animal testing in their products?

I recently figure out in my cosmetics that Clinique, although it's dermatologically tested, doesn't put the saying ';against animal testing'; or so on its products. Besides Bodyshop, what else the cosmetic producers we consider concern to the animal life and thus deserved to be supported by animal lovers?What cosmetics doesn't do animal testing in their products?
Aw, I love this! I am TOTALLY against animal testing %26amp; I'm the biggest animal lover EVER! I wear NYX, Smashbox, M.A.C, %26amp; Revlon. None of which are tested on animals. Here's a website to see what brands aren't tested on animals.. http://www.idausa.org/facts/crueltyfree.鈥?/a>What cosmetics doesn't do animal testing in their products?
M.A.C is tested on animals, sorry to say, it is actually one of the worst. Report Abuse

Arbonne doesn't do any animal testing or use any animal products or by-products in their line. They are also certified vegan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria