Sunday, December 13, 2009

I am a huge fan of MAC cosmetics. Are there any sites where you can get discounts on there products ?

I want a site that you can purchase MAC cosmetics for less. Because i can't afford to buy mac at full prices.I am a huge fan of MAC cosmetics. Are there any sites where you can get discounts on there products ?
I know for sure you can get it at a better price on Ebay. But you are free to try these websites also:





http://www.cosmeticdiscounter.com/maccos鈥?/a>


http://www.strawberrynet.com/makeup.aspx鈥?/a>


http://www.cosmeticdiscounter.com/maccos鈥?/a>


http://www.shopzilla.com/8B--Cosmetics_-鈥?/a>





Those are just a few of the many results that come up when you search it on Yahoo. Also, there is a very similar brand called NYX that I think you'd like. I find the prices very reasonable. For example, you can get a set of 24 loose powder NYX eyeshadows on Ebay for a price between 20 and 30 dollars. Also, NYX is popular, but not as popular. So the prices are cheaper because the demand isn't as high. I wish you the best of luck on your hunt lol!!!I am a huge fan of MAC cosmetics. Are there any sites where you can get discounts on there products ?
It is hard to get discounted rates on this makeup. For some reason, they are not fond of offering discounts. However, if you were to go to their web page and sign up for their email mailer, sometimes they do send out coupons that are good for a short time. Also, in comparison to this makeup, check out the ';natural rice'; line at Sally Beauty supply. Before I switched to this make up I used Mac because I found that my face broke out less from it, however with the natural rice I have NO break outs and the prices are amazing. The nice part? If you try it and hate it, Sally will give you 100% refund with a reciept with in their return policy even if you have opened it. When in a pinch, you may find that this works for you. I do not suggest that you order through E-bay even if the products are sealed because thoes are usually close to out of date. The oils in the makeup go bad over time and can cause reactions to the oils in your skin. Good luck, I hope this has helped!!!
just go to yahoo and search it thats all i did





http://shopping.yahoo.com/s:Eye%20Makeup鈥?/a>
you can find some deals on ebay but just make sure they are sealed so you know you are getting new make up.
you can only get discounts if you work in that industary.. u get 40% off which is amazing .. you can go to m.a.c pro for more info..

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria