Friday, December 11, 2009

If you had to choose between Mary Kay cosmetics and Avon products which would you choose?

I am taking a poll for my own consultants to see what products women/teens would choose. Thanks for your cooperation.If you had to choose between Mary Kay cosmetics and Avon products which would you choose?
Hey i am 12 and i already LLLLOOOOOVVVVVEEEEE MARY KAY lol so mary kay!!!If you had to choose between Mary Kay cosmetics and Avon products which would you choose?
avon all the way
I would choose AVON. I buy their products often. It is cheaper, but not cheap in quality.
I haven't tried Mary Kay. I thumbed through a catalog but the prices were too high for me to even try their makeup. I do order from Avon though. I buy their stuff when it's on sale. I also like the fact that I can return stuff if I don't like the way it looks on me. I'm not sure if you can do that with MK
I like Avon best for my own personal use.
I used to love the oatmeal cleanser that Mary Kay had but I really don't like to use any makeup.
I would choose Avon because it is reasonably priced. Mary Kay is too expensive and it has made my face break out. I also hate dealing with the women who sell Mary Kay. They are very pushy and try to get you to spend a lot of money.
Mary Kay
avon all the way i solded and use it all the time i dont trust any other company but avon
my mom used avon so i use avon
I wouldn't use either of these brands. They are just simple and cheap.
avon
Definately Mary Kay. Their products are the #1 best in the country! Why would I use anything else!?
avon they are more up to date with items i think
avon
Avon
for quality, Mary Kay.


for price Avon.


So if you are going to be selling to a group of people who want to buy more for less money, then sell Avon.


if you are selling to a group of people who have plenty of money to spend and prefer more quality, then sell Mary Kay.


Avon has much more selection, but Mary Kay is excellent for facial products and basic makeup needs. I think those that try Mary Kay and like it tend to stick with it. Those who aren't happy with one style/look and always want to try new stuff may like Avon better.
Mary Kay is the better of the two But is not cheep to buy. Avon is the cheep of the two but not the better quality of the two.
I personally prefer Mary Kay! I hope this answers your question! -Cherriey-
Mary Kay
I would use Avon cosmetics any day compared to Mary Kay. May Kay is way to expensive and it breaks me out. Avon is inexpensive and their foundation and lip glosses actually stay on. I would choose Avon products anyday!
mary kay.
I would choose Avon products. Aside from the fact that its products are affordable, its ingerdients best suit my Asian color and skin chemistry. The products are always available in malls.
I have used both and i think both perform well...but avon is at a better price.
i like Avon products better i know some people who sell it and its amazing i really like it a lot better than the Mary Kay products .
my aunt sells Mary Kay and my mom used to sell this brand called Jafra, and i like Mary Kay more. i dont think i have ever used Avon, but i would go with MaryKay. their eyeliner stays on for the the whole day, pretty much and the eyemakeup remover works so well.
as a licensed cosmetologist I use Mary Kay!!
avon all the way. allergic to mary kay products. mary kay has a pink house lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria