Sunday, December 13, 2009

What retailers sell NYX cosmetics products?

do big lots? or target? or walmart or rite aid? please help =]What retailers sell NYX cosmetics products?
I'm sorry love but those retailers don't carry nyx brand. I've seen then at random cvs's. I always buy my nyx cosmetics from Sally's beauty supply, other beauty supply stores or this little boutique in the mall called Amused. Nyx has a really wondeful pigmented line of shadows. Hope you find what you're looking for.What retailers sell NYX cosmetics products?
I always see them at Perfumania at my local outlet mall. Also, you can order from their website directly!
Ulta!





and their website





http:///www.nyxcosmetics.com
At my outlet mall, they sell them.





You can find them at Ulta too.





Some RiteAid stores sell NYX... yeah
I've only seen them at Ulta and Longs Drugs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria