Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Are avon cosmetics and personal products good? Which is the best product?

While I love some of the products, I hate others. I cannot believe that some Avon reps compare Avon's Naturals line to Bath and Body Works. There is no comparison at all. The Naturals line leaves your skin dry with weird, not nice, smells. The BBW line leaves your skin very moist with a lovely scent that last all day. So I don't buy this comparison at all. The products that are good are the Anew line, the Liiv products, and some of the jewelry. If you are using an Avon rep, make sure you know how much she charges for return (I charge a nominal fee based on weight -- just to cover the return shipping postage that Avon charges me). Just because Avon has a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee doesn't mean all Avon reps are able to comply (though most do.)





I only use the waterproof mascara because their non-waterproof formulas end up in my eyes and on my face. I do like most of the lipsticks. The lip balms are waxy and strange tasting. I do like most of the perfumes too. The newer ones are stronger; as they become a part of Avon's regular line, it seems like Avon dilutes them. So go for the intro prices.





You can always buy Avon cheap at Avon and eBay.Are avon cosmetics and personal products good? Which is the best product?
Avon is okay but Mark is even better! Mark is a side brand from Avon! And the products are amazing!! Seriously my friends and I can't stop using them!! Seriously I am obsessed with this line!!Are avon cosmetics and personal products good? Which is the best product?
I loved the way the mascaras made my eyes look, then I had an allergic reaction to them, which had never happened before or since!





So be careful
Nope.


They are very cheap %26amp; crappy.
yes, i am using it 4 last 5yrs they work very well specially pimple products are the best and also lotion , cream........

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria