Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Best Mac Cosmetics Products...?

Hi.





This Weekend I'm going to a department store to buy MAC Cosmetics.





I was wondering in your opinion what are the best products for me to buy.





ThanksBest Mac Cosmetics Products...?
For the eyes-


Mascara: Fibre Rich Lash


Eyeshadow: Heatherette Trio 2





Lips:


Tinted LipGlass





Skin: Prep Prime Skin








I love MAC's wide color variety. You can find some amazing colours there, I love the corals at the moment! :)Best Mac Cosmetics Products...?
slimeshine lipstick in Bare


mineral blush in Nuance


they are the only mac products i use even though i have like almost 12 matte blushes


for foundation choose lancome


mascara clinique or nars Report Abuse

I love the eyeshadow pigments they have


For lips I like the slimeshines


i've tried their other products like eyeliner foundation, i didn't like either one. the eyeliner seems to come off a little and foundation seems cakey.
MAC is really overrated..im starting to c that now..i use to only wear m.a.c but it really is not all that great..only the eyeliner or eyeshadow is worth buying seriously...maybe the lip gloss as well..if ur looking for foundation/concealer..look else where
They have the BEST eyeliner on the market.


All there product is pretty much the best out there, the shadesticks aren't that great and there are better ones out there but the rest are awesome, they are a bit pricey though.
I dont care for MAC makeup. It's to thick and more for like theatrical than anything....not for everyday use. But thats my opinion. Good luck however...
Any of their eye makeup is WONDERFUL!!! I just LOVE their eyeshadows!
Fluidline...





I'm in love with it =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria