Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Can I exchange a used MAC Cosmetics product?

Two days ago, I bought the Mineralize SPF 15 Foundation/Loose in Medium Dark. It looked great when I tried it at the store. The next day when I applied it, it got darker after a couple of hours. I have only used it once and I was wondering if I could exchange it for a lighter tone.Can I exchange a used MAC Cosmetics product?
Yes you can exchange it. MAC has a good policy in regards to buying their product and returning or exchanging it. Next time you should try to ask them for a sample of a foundation you tried on in the store before you decide to purchase the product so that you can try it on at home and see if you like it-because the lighting in the store is usually a lot brighter than what lighting you would be exposed to in a normal, every-day environment.Can I exchange a used MAC Cosmetics product?
Yeah they will just tell them, and they have no problem with it as long as you have the receipt. I suggest though before you do it have a sample or ask to see it in natural lighting. I know that sounds weird, but when I went to NYC I tried Bobbi Brown the sale person told me to go see how it looked outside to see if I wanted a different shade or not. Good luck.
You can exchange it yes.
I've never had a problem or known of anyone who did. MAC is pretty good about things like that.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria