Saturday, June 26, 2010

Your top three products from MAC cosmetics that you can't live without?

Sooo??Your top three products from MAC cosmetics that you can't live without?
There eyeshadow Post Haste


there fake eyelashes


and there foundationYour top three products from MAC cosmetics that you can't live without?
Ok, I just want to say that MAC is my life and it's amazing and I hate you for making me pick only three!!





1- Okay, I know it's said a lot but it's because it's true! I LOVE THEIR EYESHADOWS!! My favorites are Knight Divine, Green Smoke, Typographic and Ricepaper!





2- Their lipsticks! I'm younger so I don't jump into the darker colors like red, pinks or mauves. I play with the nude tones. The best are Myth and from the Heatherette collection, Fleshpot and from the N collection 1N. They are so amazing. Nude lips look good on everyone.





3- Their Kohl Liners! My favorite is a color called Industry. I used to wear pharmacy brand eyeliners all the time but when I discovered this product I'd never even dream of going back. It goes on impossibly smooth and lasts litteraly all day and all night!





Enjoy :)
I would like to start off by saying it is the best store ever!!!! #1) Their eye shadows. they are the hottest colors and they stay on well #2)MAC Matte that stuff keeps my make up on all day long #3) The brushes. I have all of their brushes and use them every single day
I would have to say that the 3 top mac cosmtics that I couldnt live w/o are 1.Tinted Lip Conditioner spf 15


2.Primer Paint


3.Eyeshadows
1.select moisturecover


2.brush 217


3.studio fix spf 15
MAC bronzer, Foundation %26amp; MAC eyeshadoww (traxx)
Lip Glass





Creations MV3 (parfum)





Nail Polish: Vino
lipstick,mascara and eyeshadows, the only product i use
Whats MAC?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria