Saturday, June 26, 2010

What GOSH cosmetic products do you use?

I love gosh and am thinking of expanding! what products do you like or dislike?What GOSH cosmetic products do you use?
I use their waterproof eyeshadow as a base. :)What GOSH cosmetic products do you use?
For ages I was looking for great colourful pencil eyeliners....


Rimmel only has blue, black, brown, dark green....:(





BUT THEN I FOUND GOSH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





Best EVER- I have pink, blue green, purple and lemon grass!





That is like 拢20 worth- but it lasts you ages!





Also I have a couple of thier eye shadow duos.
I use the liquid foundation (its quite thick so really good for full coverage and a smooth finish) the liquid eyeliner and pencil eyeliner, its great makeup and really good prices too. love it!
their foundation primer is great.


liquid eyeliners are also good.


their brushes are great.


glitter shadows can be applied wet to make them more dramatic.


have fun shopping:-)
Their mascara is awesome!


And their waterproof eyeshadow is really nice too :)
None.
oh my gosh!!! hahaa i made a funny oxymoron!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria