Saturday, June 26, 2010

When do you know it's time for ';anti-age'; cosmetics and skin care products?

On your 40th birthday (no offense to those 40 years young!)? At the first sign of lines around the eyes/mouth? I'm 25 and not really worried about aging right now, but I was just curious....When do you know it's time for ';anti-age'; cosmetics and skin care products?
The aging process actually start under the skin years before you see it on the surface so you want to be sure you are taking care of your skin and then you don't have to work so hard to fix it later. Always use SPF and oil-free moisturizer.


I started using Anti-aging at 28.


I am 40 now and People don't believe me.When do you know it's time for ';anti-age'; cosmetics and skin care products?
well i'm 43 years young and actually i kinda wished i had started using anti-aging in my 30's .. it would have prevented more of my wrinkles which are characteristic but ya know who likes them anyway.. he he he
I dont think you have to be a certain age to start using anti-aging products. I'm 22 and I've been using anti-aging products for 6 months now. The sooner you start the better.....





Take a look at the products I use, The Artistry庐 Time Defiance庐 Skin Care Systems are the best out there!
Ive always heard (and followed) the advice that the best time to do it is BEFORE you need it. Like momma always said: ';an ounce of prevention is a pound of cure';. Especially if you live in an area thats is very sunny or high pollution. You don't have to spend a lot of money, a simple moisturizer from the drug store will work, and as you get older you can tailor your skin care regimen to your specific anti-aging needs.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria