Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Has anyone used any LUSH cosmetics products. If so did you like it and which products to you recommend?

Yes I love LUSH!! Their honey trap lip balm is amazing and all of their bath bombs smell so awesome!!! I also really love the dream cream lotion, it smells like fresh herbs and lavendar!!! Go into the store and look around and you will find so many amazing things!!!!





TIP: They have great gift boxes which are great to give as presents....








GOOD LUCK!!! HOPE I HELPED!!!!Has anyone used any LUSH cosmetics products. If so did you like it and which products to you recommend?
I love LUSH, I wish I lived closer to a store....their soaps and bath bombs are my favorite! Just go into a store and smell around or ask for a catalog.... you can't go wrong with them!Has anyone used any LUSH cosmetics products. If so did you like it and which products to you recommend?
Lush is the most amazing shop on earth (and in space too)! Every single product I have used has been better than any other I have tried. I recommend 'Hybrid' shampoo and conditioner, their hand cream, and all their soap! In fact, everything in the shop! Dreamtime temple balm is great, too. It seems expensive, but lasts for ages, so isn't.
I recently ordered the mange massage bar (I recommend it.), and the aromaco (mixed reviews on that one as I seem to be one of many that react to it). If you want to try a lush product read the reviews on their website, they seem to be pretty accurate and give a wide range of opinions. They also send samples with their orders and the soap samples i recieved (bohemian, honey i washed the kids and coalface are FABULOUS)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria