Wednesday, June 23, 2010

L'occitane cosmetic products, are they worth the price?

I'm looking for a handcream in particular, 'cos my hands get chapped to bruises in the winter. All products have failed so far in curing/preventing this. Being a guy, I hardly know anything about cosmetics, do you think it is any better than the cheaper ones?L'occitane cosmetic products, are they worth the price?
get merle normanL'occitane cosmetic products, are they worth the price?
Well if they work for you then I would say that they are worth the money!! Also try Clarins hand cream thats really good too!
Yeah, I think it's worth the price. I have a hand cream by L'Occitane that cost $25. It's a dry skin hand cream with shea butter, and it lasts a long while because you don't take that much per use. It's not like the cheap stuff where it's very runny and thin, and doesn't absorb well.





Basically, some beauty products are overpriced due to reputation or brand name, but overall, the ones that are more expensive are so because they have higher quality ingredients. I have really dry skin and the pharmacy stuff doesn't do it for me, especially in the winter.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria