Saturday, June 26, 2010

Hello everyone! Have you ever heard about the company NUSKIN (cosmetics) and their products?

If you have - could you please tell me the country you are in?


How popular are the NUSKIN products there? What's the price (in usd)? Have you used them? Did you like the effect?Hello everyone! Have you ever heard about the company NUSKIN (cosmetics) and their products?
Nuskin is not that well known in the US at least where I'm at. I personally have had a lot of success with the nuskin products even though they are kinda overpriced. I've tried the clear action, mud packs, body bars, and a couple make up products and they're great. They don't irritate my skin, which is very hard to find because usually my eyes start watering and I start sneezing. There are probably cheaper alternatives out there but I haven't found many. For prices here's the link http://www.nuskin.com/corp/product/compl鈥?/a>Hello everyone! Have you ever heard about the company NUSKIN (cosmetics) and their products?
never heard of it....... i use mac, prolly alot better

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria