Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What LUSH Cosmetics product would you reccomend?

I'm going to order something from LUSH (first time buyer) and was wondering what products you would recommendWhat LUSH Cosmetics product would you reccomend?
Their bath bombs are great. You can't go wrong with any of those. The shower jellies are really interesting. It's like a jello jiggler of body wash. Kind of fun!





I use Fresh Farmacy face soap, Angels on Bare Skin exfoliator, and Enzymion moisturizer on my oily and sensitive skin. I love all of those products and would die if they were ever discontinued.What LUSH Cosmetics product would you reccomend?
It really all depends on what you like. I would deffinately reccommend a bath bomb. My favorites as Sex Bomb and Big Blue. You really can't go wrong with those (just be careful cause some of them have flower petals and other crazy things in them. Those bath bombs include supernova and english countryside). English Countryside smells really good but it's hell to clean up because of all of the petals.





As far as the solid soaps go, you can't go wrong with Honey I washed the kids. Its a very, soft honey sent that you will love. I also like RockStar too. Porridge is good too, you can use it as an exfolliant.





Ocean Salt Scrub is kind of expensive but it's a great exfolliant and it lasts forever. They also have great bubble bars too. You only need half a bar in order to have a tub full of bubbles. My favs for those are Ma Bar, Creamy Candy (which smells just like RockStar) and the comforter. The Comforter is really popular and it smalls like berries.





Hope this helps!!
BIG SHAMPOO its amazing (and expenisive) but its brilliant, actually the best shampoo ever
I like Cynthia Sylvia Stout shampoo and You Crack the Whip exfoliator. All the bath bombs are good too

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria