Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want to send e.mail to mary kay cosmetics concerning one of their products looking for customer service?

I'm a Mary Kay Consultant, and I can help you with any questions you have on the product. You can contact me by email and I will get back to you with your information. Personal Customer Service is my business.





LaKeisha Chestnut-Beaujour, Independent Beauty Consultant


LChestnutBeaujo@cfl.rr.com


LChestnutBeaujour@marykay.comI want to send e.mail to mary kay cosmetics concerning one of their products looking for customer service?
http://www.marykay.com/contact.aspxI want to send e.mail to mary kay cosmetics concerning one of their products looking for customer service?
They don't seem to have a contact email only a postal add.


Mary Kay Inc.


P.O. Box 799045


Dallas, Texas 75379-9045


1-800-MARY KAY


1-800-627-9529

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria