Saturday, June 26, 2010

I want to start a new organic product line for cosmetics and skincare.I need to come up with a name,any ideas?

so far i have, nakedbeauty, naturallynaked, simply flawless, naturally bare. I don't know which one, im trying to get at the idea of ';your best investment is your skin';. help me!!!I want to start a new organic product line for cosmetics and skincare.I need to come up with a name,any ideas?
NaturalbellezaI want to start a new organic product line for cosmetics and skincare.I need to come up with a name,any ideas?
sunkissed %26lt;--- It gives the idea of naturally radiant skin.





or what about





';Eve';





and the slogan would say....';nature's forbidden fruit.';





so in commercials this lady would say...Eve....nature's forbidden fruit.





plus eve, like in ';christmas eve'; can point to something that comes before something good. it can be the eve of a new, improved, better you.





but then again...





';forbidden'; would be a great name as well.
I love nakedbeauty :)
skindeep





i think that will be cool because people always say beauty is skin deep and im just gonna shut up now lol
purelush, skinair, orgalicious, organatural..evanatural.....let me know what u think...:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria