Wednesday, June 23, 2010

What do you think of this MAC cosmetics product?

what do you think of MAC's mineralized skin finish and mineralize skin finish natural..


i have the discontinued MAC mineralize skinfinish natural with shimmer i love it!


i just wanted to know your guys's thoughts!What do you think of this MAC cosmetics product?
Love, love, LOVE!!!!!What do you think of this MAC cosmetics product?
Do not use it, it gives you so many pimples! i would recommend Origins.
Sadly I haven't tried it...frankly I can't bring myself to splurge on MAC products. But I have heard a million good things about it from all the YouTube makeup gurus and such, and on online makeup communities. I want the MSF/natural SO BADLY...hoping to get it as a gift soon. :)
Love it! it dosnt give you pimples. well it depends on your type of skin
i love mac mineralized skinfinish natural, but i havn't tried the mineralized skinfinish.
I LOVE the msf natural. It's a lot better than bare minerals, which i was using before. It doesn't break me out and gives a nice finish :]

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
bacteria